View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 03:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
After placing back the book where he had found it, Dorian walked around the bookshelf and walked to a different one. He was starting to doubt if he would find any clue of his future here by now. Turning his head at the mention of his name, the fifth year looked around and it didn't take him long to see Daisy making her way towards him.

"Hi Prefect" he held up a hand to greet her and curiously looked at the book she was holding in her hand. "How's your summer going?" he asked as he looked back up to meet her eyes.
Daisy gave a small sigh. "Oh, it is going pretty well now that my mother and aunt have calmed down. They found out about what happened with regards to last term and it was scary. I have seen my aunt get angry but seeing mum's eyes almost glow with fury..." Daisy shuddered as she remembered.

Daisy held the book she was holding up a bit and continued. "Now I can focus on what I am hoping to do in the future. How has your summer been?"