View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Nora generally didn’t spend a whole lot of time in Diagon Alley. Today, however, she had some time to kill between handing in an assignment at university and meeting Dominik later in the evening. And with the weather as nice as it was, she’d decided to stay in London and browse through some of the shops here instead of going back home. Maybe she’d venture over to Muggle London later, too.

For now though, she had just passed by the music shop and wondered if it was time to get some ice cream yet when she spotted someone who looked QUITE familiar. Despite the fact that she was behind him, there was absolutely no doubt in Nora’s mind as to who the boy pushing the pram was.

“Alby!” She called out, walking a little faster to catch up with him. What a coincidence.
One of the other bonuses of pushing the baby in front of him was that he could talk out loud and no one would judge him that much. And so Alby was chatting away in the voice he adopted only when he was alone with his son when he heard someone calling his name.

Sure he recognised it, Albert stopped - to the irritation of many passers by, for the pram was big and did cause a blockage he was unaware of - and turned around with a smile. "Nora? Didn't expect to see you here."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽