View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 01:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Delyth smiled friendly back at her as she talked about the best times to come into the shop, a plan forming in her mind. “Thank you! I’ll do that soon. I mean, I’m not sure how long I’ll be in London” a small frown creasing her face briefly before she continued “but I think it could be this week”. She really did need new dress robes. Maybe that would help her solve her current predicament.

Dolly Parton? Huh. Delyth hadn’t actually heard of that muggle band but it sounded interesting. Maybe she’d have to look them up sometime. It sounded…Interesting. “So where are you from? If you don’t mind me prying too much?” biting her bottom lip lightly as she asked. Some people just didn’t like her asking so many questions. Hopefully, Victoria wouldn’t mind too much.

Aha that’s so cool! I wish I had the space for it but I just move around too much to really collect too much. Makes it too hard to move then, you know?” Settling down and buying her first house was high on her list of things to do but that was proving somewhat if a struggle. “I’m jealous! I want that!” a playful smile across her face now.
Tori smiled. She loved helping people out and if that meant she was going to finally get to help someone look for robes she was all about it. “Oh,” the surprise on her face must have been evident. She was taken aback about not being here long. “I really want to ask about you not being here long but if you’re not comfortable don’t worry about it.” Then her small smile turned into a megawatt smile at hearing she could possibly do this week “I’m absolutely positive I can work you in.”

She saw the look on her face as she mentioned Dolly Parton. She loved her. Sure it was very old music comparatively but Dolly still ran Tennessee when she left; and she would probably still be running it when she was gone herself. “I’m from Tennessee. Its not too much prying, promise.” She loved talking to people about everything and anything. It really was one of her favorite things, talking and getting to know people that is.

Her eyes grew wide hearing about moving. Secretly Tori wished she would act that way instead she usually charmed her stuff to fit into a bag or make it small enough it wasn’t a problem. She used the perk of being magical to her full advantage. Even though she had one of the most muggle jobs ever. Sure, you could use charms to sew and she did here and there but there just was something about sewing it yourself that made the piece that much more enjoyable and lasted longer. Probably why she had such a large collection of hand-me-down robes for Hogwarts. Made to last…. “I wish. I usually do the unconventional of using charms to make moving easier… Had to especially for the move to work at Malkins.” she trailed off.