Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 10:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Two children then.

That had been a very clever question Olly had asked, seeing as now she knew both the children's age AND the number of children Kat had. "Do they get on?" They were so old already, compared to her own daughter. Not that she was comparing or anything. But honestly, it was a bit of a relief to know that she had fellow mothers working with her. Just in case they ever had any issues with Evie.

And frankly, she trusted Katrina enough to approach her about it, too.

Back to business, though. Olly smiled a little when the other woman accepted her promotion. "Yeah? I'm so glad to hear that." Again, of course it was a promotion so she hadn't truly expected her to decline but it had still been a possibility. The new position did give her more responsibility too which meant more paperwork and at times maybe even longer hours. "I think you'll do a wonderful job and I'm hoping to hire new people for your division soon, too. So maybe you can help me with that when the time comes." It sounded like a practical and logical way to do it in her ears at least.
That was a rather interesting question, Kat had to admit. Did her children get along? The blond smiled a little. "When Cassidy isn't actively trying to disrupt his playtime or his slumber, they do." And with that said, Kat couldn't help but lightly chuckle. She hoped her little ones weren't having tantrums while she was gone. Kat had full trust on her older sister, Dianna, to handle her kids when duty calls. "What's the name of your son? Or daughter?" Olly didn't seem to have mentioned it, but Kat would definitely like to meet little Olly Junior whenever.

Mothers looked out for mothers too, of course. Motherhood was serious business, and that was speaking for seven years of experience.

As for the promotion, Kat didn't at all feel the need to decline it. It meant a great deal for the blond that her boss trusted her enough to fulfil such responsibilities. Besides, paper work never at all bothered her. Just as long as Cassidy never finds them or spills her tea while she worked on them at home. Arrangements were to be made both here and at home, obviously. "Of course," Kat assured. "You'll know where to find me whenever necessary." Or, if not, her address was in her file there if she wasn't at work, yes?

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...