Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 02:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Laila smiled at him. She didn't know what to say, she didn't get complimented on her looks a lot, so she shrugged politely.

Oh yes, she had been to India. 'Yes I have...the places are really beautiful..there's a lot of variety there..landcape-wise..culture-wise..a photographer's dream, that I can say'. The places were wonderful, but she wasn't too fond of her mother's extended family, so she honestly couldn't say she enjoyed it thereBut again, she couldn'tblame it on the place.

'Oh it's your brother's? Cool!,' she remarked.
Laila was surprised at the last piece of information. 'Oh, that's nice..she doesn't work there still? I've only joined very recently, so I wouldn't know!
He couldn't help but think about planning a trip there sometime. Maybe he could go sooner rather than later, his roommate was an ambassador there. "I will have to plan something and see for myself, maybe I'll bring back some great new pictures for my walls." Probably for his home rather than his office though, he needed to keep those for clients and things local.

"Yes, Jorge has become very successful here and hopefully I will too. Though I am happy with the way things are going so far. " He had been in London for a few years now and it was finally starting to seem like home even though he did miss things from Spain.

"No she hasn't in a while. She was the department head there. She's retired from it though. From what I have heard and knowing my sister in law she was great at her job." Victor was actually shocked when she stepped down from the position.