View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Oh good. The package. Hand delivered by the most gentlemanly goblin that ever existed. Angelo inwardly smirked because he found himself hilarious, while outwardly he took the package and thanked the goblin proprietor smoothly, not at all bothered by his speedy departure. "Thank you, Korpsit."

As for cat food for Button... well Angelo made a mental note of that because he was pretty sure that soon enough, Evangeline would forget all about that.

"I better open this now to make sure its exactly as I ordered it." He unfolded the brown paper as he spoke, and then the ring box that was revealed within, he casually let rest on Evie's knee, still closed.

"I would get down on one knee, but you're on it." He said, smile in his voice. And yes, he would too, if she wanted, even on this particular dirty floor.
When the goblin arrived, Evie watched him. He was a curious little fellow. Of course, lots of beings in Knockturn alley were curious. But he was sort of amusing to her. Always grumpy. Always in a hurry. Not like his shop was swarming with people. Amused as ever, Evangeline watched Korpsit hand Angelo the package and then return to his business without a glance. Not really unusual, though. But at least they were done waiting and they could go on about their business. Which was... cat food.

Just as she turned her attention back to Angelo, she felt him place the box on her knee. And when she looked at it and tried to imagine why they waited so long for such a small little box, she almost didn't process the words he spoke about getting down on one knee.

.... Oh. That's why the box was small.

Heart jumping, Evie nearly leapt from Angelo's knee (um, hopefully he was still holding onto that box) and took a step backward, surprise written across her face.

It took a moment, but words finally registered and left her mouth. "You are not proposing to me in Knockturn Alley." It was partially a question, partially a statement of disbelief and she was struggling to keep back the tugging at her lips that was threatening to either turn in to a grin or a full-blown cry. Time would tell.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise