View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Victoria smiled, seeing the other women show her what exactly she was listening to. Her smile broadened when she heard her trail off about if she herself liked muggle music. She didn't just like it, "Oh man i love it. I typically listen to it while i'm working. Have to keep it to a minimum sometimes because I sing too loud." she blushed a bit at starting to blab on about her music habits.

Tori watched as the woman pulled the CD back out to place in the player. Her eyes followed her her hand holding the headphones. Shrugging she put the headphones over her ears and started to listen. It was a really bright feel good song. She was amazed at just how much she liked the song. "THIS IS..." Realizing she was probably yelling she started taking the headphones off of her head and smiled, "really good. I'm surprised I'm not usually into this kind of stuff." Her smile felt as if it reached her ears. "I'm Victoria by the way." she held her hand out trying to be proper like her mama had taught her.
Delyth couldn’t help but give a wide smile to the girl in front of her now. She honestly had to work hard in the shop when she had the headphones on so she knew exactly how the other woman felt! I know exactly how you feel! Although, sometimes I just can’t help it” she exclaimed, flicked her frizzy hair with anticipation. “Especially if it’s happy go lucky music! That just gets be hoping and bopping!” As if to demonstrate her point, she gave a little jiggle. Right there. In the middle of the CD isle. Oooooops!

Smirking slightly at the girl’s reaction now, she couldn’t but approve of this girl and her reaction to the song. Mouthing somewhat like a fish “IT’S A REALLY…happy song! Getting quieter as she took off the headphones. Muggle music really wasn’t to everyone’s taste but it was nice to meet someone else who seemed to like it just as much as her. Holding her hand out, somewhat tentatively, she replied “I’m Delyth”, her accent changing slightly to that of her previous homeland as she pronounced her name. As if dancing and singing wasn’t embarrassing enough.

“So…” she continued, changing the subject before her blush became too obvious “Why are you in here today?” It was a stupid question. Obviously she Victoria wanted to buy music but still, it was polite. Right? Hopefully, she wouldn’t come across as too silly.