Thread: Mysteries: Entry Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 03:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Patronus sent, Airey could only hope - expect, rather, - that Maddox was truly good for his word. It could be a bit dodgy when it came to that man.

His attention was easily turned back to the assembled Unspeakables, namely Adam who was speaking to the the state of the ingredients storeroom. "I assume a healer cleared you for work then," he inquired a bit dryly. The department could not afford more situations after the black hole and there was a certain standard to be had by Unspeakables and the quality of their work. If the man's current physical situation was prohibiting his efficiency, well, Airey had no problem providing him with a bit of paid leave. Adam deserved a promotion anyway. It was a memo on his desk to attend to later. "Check with Level 4 for all those," he instructed. "I'm sure Miss Clarke has more than enough in her greenhouses and if not she will ensure that she does in the near future." That was a part of that department's purpose, after all. To provide the Ministry with potions ingredients.

Forget-me-not blue eyes now dividing his attention towards Laurel, the astronomer could not help but raise a brow at her inquiry. "I did." He had tested out each subject at Hogwarts during his time there just to see what sort of intellectual stimulus it did - or in this case did not - provide. "There is a reason I trust the handling of the sensitive material in the Hall of Prophecy to the Unspeakables assigned there," he added diplomatically.

The arrival of one of his former student now turned employee naturally did not go unnoticed. He would almost be amused to know that they shared similar sentiments on the situation. Almost. "The experimental nature of the Department of Mysterious can result in explosive conclusions, Miss Chambers." Though his words could have also been directed to Laurel who, as a former professor at Hogwarts, ought to know just how easily accidents could occur. "Why one must always be prepared and on one's toes. Constant vigilance." To quote another famous Gryffindor.

.....sir. Sweet solstice.

"Airey, Mr. Flamsteed, or......" He paused for a long moment, not particularly keen on being referred to as such but he supposed he preferred it over sir. ".....boss, will suffice," he politely corrected Forrester before checking his sundial watch again. He was going to make an official summons for the department using the announcement tome...but there were more than enough capable hands on deck. It would give him an opportunity to examine the constitution of these new Unspeakables as well as seeing how some of his veteran employees took lead. Particularly Forrester being the on-site Nousist. Perhaps Garrick would also be back from assignment to led her knowledge to the task as well. "I am hoping someone from Accidents and Catastrophes will be joining us shortly. I would like for you. I would like for you five to accompany me to the Thought Chamber. There is a pressing matter to attend there with the maintenance of Encephalons."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes