View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 07:41 PM   #184 (permalink)
natekka
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DoM & DIMC
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | of Lauralie | Graphicer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
I love your graphics SO MUCH I just HAD to come request more! I was originally gonna ask for two signatures but finding Benzi pictures that are SS signature appropriate is proving to be rather challenging, so in the meantime here's my other headache:

<333 I can't wait to make these. Luv u. Queued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
These look great! Thank you so much!

But....could you pleeeease pretty pleeease do something about the profile picture to get Eloise Webb in the main frame, she looks kind of sidelined

Also I'd love it if the siggy had a liiiil bit more hue! I absolutely love the design..could you put a liiil bit more colour in the frame..something bright would be nice!
I hope these are better for you. If you would prefer a different colour, let me know, but I think these are like what you wanted. I used purple because it complimented Laila/Emma's pictures. <33

SPOILER!!: graphics

✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
these are SO lovely, Nat will most certainly be using them

but I'm wooooooooooonderiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...if maybe instead of the golden yellow you could manipulate it to a blue hue?
Ok, so, colour manipulation isn't my forte, but I thiiiiink I did an alright job. I went ahead and edited all of them because a) why not, and b) I wasn't sure whether you just wanted the sigs changing or if you wanted them all to look like a set. I don't mind either way, it didn't take too long. If the blue isn't the right blue I can change it again.

SPOILER!!: graphics

✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

DJ Moose
Daemon

natekka is offline   Reply With Quote