Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 04:41 AM   #58 (permalink)
Sangeetha

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
SPOILER!!: All you awesome people

Phillip hadn't even gotten a chance to decorate his new desk before the whole department was called in for a meeting. His cute, little knick-knacks would just have to dance around and mingle in the cardboard box a little longer!

As people filed in and took seats, the older gentleman kept quiet and twiddled his thumbs after rubbing the material of his robe sleeve. Call it his desire to always be dressed to the nines or his old habits but Phillip still wore robes in most occasions whereas many younger witches and wizards were favoring Muggle digs. These magenta robes were both stylish AND business appropriate.

Hmpf.

They all listened to Ms. Culloden explain the situation and new task of the department; she was a pretty little thing wasn't she? So a health initiative. The Ministry sounded like it was a cesspool by the way she was talking. Mental note to keep handshakes or sneaky make-outs behind closed doors at a minimum. He giggled to himself.

The man (Jacob) nearby expressed his doubt of the food court and Phillip offered a seconded notion with a sassy "Here, here!" And another young thing (Laila) mentioned...aroma therapy. "I like her idea too!" Nothing wrong with making this place smell good, especially if it's a dirty unhealthy one.

Raising his small arm, Phillip added his own suggestion to the fire. "I used to dance semi-professionally and taught many lessons in Salsa for years before coming to the Ministry. I'd be willing to dust off the ole polished blacks for a little dancing action." How much fun would it be to get all of these people dancing, and not to mention he'd get to do what he loved.

Oh and he could play matchmaker! hehe

On a more serious, business note. "We could also explore tying our classes and whatnot into some form of overall wellness initiative. I don't know who'd be in charge of testing and whatnot--maybe St. Mungo's, but what if we had each ministry employee take a health survey or activity-level survey to help us organize our class offerings?"
Wow, someone liked her idea. Laila grinned at the man as she keenly listened to him. 'Yes, we could have like..monthly check-ups maybe?,' she added.