Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 08:31 AM   #55 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Oh yes it looked like people were starting to come in and Victoria smiled and greeted them all. "Yes, yes, everyone will be here. We have plenty of things for all divisions to do. Lots to talk about and get through." It was already April and they were so behind. She couldn't help but laugh at the comment about beating her to work, "You would have to get up pretty early to beat me, though now that all my children are older I don't have to be run around to get them ready." Which honestly made her sad in a way and made her think of her home issues, so back to work focus. She couldn't help but give an odd look about summer, was Janis feeling alright?

"Good day everyone, glad to see all your faces and some new ones too. " Yes, she saw Laila and gave her a nod. "Now I know plenty of departments have been busy even though the ministry was closed, things don't every shut down just because a building has and our department was one of them. I have to thank all of you for the work you did in your areas from home, Quidditch wouldn't have run on its own and Gobstone trading wouldn't have gone smoothly without you." So yes they all needed some thank yous for that.

"Now that we are almost finished with the season of quidditch and Gobstone is going to be starting, there are a few things in the ministry we will be focusing on as well. Since our previous minister left the place a bit off, we as the activity level are going to help the minister bring more wellness to the entire ministry." Yes, let that sink in, you have a very big job ahead of you level seven.

"I have already been in talks with him a little to start us in the right direction, but I will need everyone's help with this. What are some things that you think we could do to get the ministry more active? I should say that a few exercise classes will be scheduled for our fitness room, but that I promise there won't be so many that interferes with anyone who regularly works out there." She truly could just extend the room to make more of an open space for these classes.

"With those classes already getting organized, I want to look at all the ministry food court and daycare included on ways we can make healthier choices."

Time flied undoubtedly since they we’re sitting down for a department meeting already being in the month of April. Jacob sat down in his seat and flipped opened his notepad to a fresh and clean page as Victoria got the meeting started. One of the new ministers goals was to bring wellness to the ministry personnel and they we’re as it seemed elected to provide the wellness, Jacob ate up the last of his banana before he raised his hand to offer up a suggestion. "I am by no means a personal trainer but maybe if we had someone with that experience we could offer a training programme after work hours that the other department employees are welcome to sign up to attend to get in shape."

Before Jacob took a bite of his sandwich since he had missed breakfast that morning he asked "Weren’t the spiked food in the food court the reason for the animal transfigurations some employees suffered from? If that was the case then maybe not just the food and beverage selection needs to be looked over for health reasons but also the management?" He wasn’t going to put one foot down there until he knew the food down there was healthy and most of all 100% safe to eat.