Thread: Mysteries: Entry Chamber
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 09:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Adam’s hearing detected a hiss, click, whoosh and then heard a door open as the room came to a stop. He couldn’t see who had exited the door, but could see am orangey-brown blob moving towards him. It was either his boss or Cypress. They were the only ones in the department that produced that particular color combo.

” I’m ok. Nothing had plovn up in mein face yet,”he said to Laurel. The last time he was at work, there was a series of mini problems in the potions lab that had caused the orange-tinge to his hair and the missing eyebrow. It had been nothing terrible and nothing a few simple cleaning spells hadn’t been able to clear up, but it had been just another knot in the long chain of bad luck that seemed to follow Adam around. “I don’t zink zere is,” Adam said in response to Laurel’s question.

The color also became a bit russet and a voice broke into their conversation as Airey came closer. ”Ja,” Adam responded to Airey’s statement. After all, what does one say to being told they looked ‘alive?’ Sure he had had a series of unfortunate events, but you can’t let the bad things get you down. Right? There are more important things in life then a few mishaps…like food and blooming roses and a piano concerto and stew and snow and fresh baked bread and peonies. ” Vile I haffe your attenzion zir, zee pozions schtore is getting low on Chineze chombing capages, flitderploom root, und Halivinkles.” That was, so long as somebody didn't put the ingredients back in the wrong spot. It wasn't exactly like Adam could read labels very well at the moment.