Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 04:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sangeetha

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victor couldn't help but smile, "A small life?" An eyebrow raised trying to figure out that statement. His every showing Spanish accent coming out as he spoke. "Are you not from around here?" He didn't really want to ask if she was sheltered.

Lifting his camera he took a few pictures, "Just be natural. You don't need to pose. I like to capture natural beauty." This was so much better than the sports pictures he was taking working for his brother.

After taking a few more pictures he came over to the woman and put his camera away. "These will be perfect to go up in my studio. If you'd like to see them I could give you my card. De La Garza Photography right in the North end of the alley. " Finishing around his bag he found a card to hand her.
Laila laughed. 'Haha..small life..not having been asked to be clicked before,' she said, laughing good naturedly. 'Oh..I'm from here..,' she said.

Laila smiled at the camera as he clicked the pics. She took the card from him and said , 'Wow, I'll definitely take a look..is it mostly a job or a hobby?,' she asked curiously.