View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 03:53 AM   #108 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"Well that must be a relief," she said. She remembered her short time at the Ministry, and how much she had disliked doing so much paperwork and spending all that time at her desk. "Department of Mysteries sounds really interesting, even thought I don't know much about what they do." It was, after all, Mysteries. "I think a change in career is always good. Or at least something that keeps things interesting." She loved that about her job.

Zhenya was getting very excited about the baby, and as she'd seen Gabby through her previous two pregnancies it was such a relief that she didn't seem as nauseated as previously. Which reminded her of the things that were constantly changing. "Did I tell you that our department finally got a camera-type thing that can show you what's going on inside? I could bring you in one day and show you what your baby is doing in there." It was rather fascinating. She knew the muggles had one that was similar, but this was so vivid. Zhenya felt like they were actually seeing the baby in its amniotic sac without any obstruction. They were all still getting the hang of where to put the wand, and at what angle, and practicing on Gabby would also help Zhenya.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move