Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 02:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
January liked to make an effort to be friendly to all new employees, especially the department heads, since she worked with them the closest. She didn't always invite them to grab a cup of tea with her, but... Olly seemed like a nice young lady that she would probably enjoy getting to know. Besides, January could always use new friends. Maybe she could keep her young.

So, it was a casual meeting that January invited her to, nothing stressful.

Walking into the seating area, January already had a cup of tea, curated by herself with from her in-office supply of tea things. You know, just in case.

"Hello, Olly," she said with a friendly smile, joining her at the table that she was seated at. She set her tea down at the table and tucked her red hair behind her ears. "Good morning, I hope." Hopefully she wasn't being weighed down by her new position just yet. She was quite young, wasn't she?
She should probably pick up some dinner on the way too. Maybe Chinese or-

"January. Hello." Olly blinked once to stop her thoughts from circling around what she was in the mood for for dinner tonight. She offered the other woman a smile as she took her seat. "Yeah. Very good." Lifting the mug to take a sip from her peppermint tea (mostly for something to do), Olly nodded a little for emphasis. "You too? Did you just get here?" Maybe she worked different hours than she did or something.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}