View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Ah! Adam knew that voice, even if he hadn’t heard it in a while. It was good to know that someone had called his name. He hadn’t been imagining things. Better yet, his ‘that smells good’ comment wouldn’t come off as creepy (he had once accidently said that to a lady when he had smelled a cinnamon latte – the female hadn’t appreciated the comment and he had sported a sore cheek for a week).

“Jory!” Adam said as a huge smile took over his face. ”Mein huffly-puffy friend!”

Carefully he walked up, squinted behind his big over-sized purple sunglasses and then turned and sat down, thankfully not on Jory’s lunch and without knocking anything over. He took a moment to fold up his support cane, then let out a slow sigh. It has peen ein tough day. I decited to ko home early.” And go home early clearly meant walk around the park. Hence why he was here. ”How are you? I haffe not zeen you in a vhile.” One could argue Adam hadn’t seen anything in a while…but that was semantics. Things were getting better. He just had to keep reminding himself of that – especially every time he walked into something or knocked something over.