Thread: Law Enforcement: Noticeboard
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 03:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nymphadoraliz
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

A notice appears in the center of the MLE bulletin board and all other notices are moved to specific areas on the board, all looking nice and neat and organized.

Welcome to all new and old employees in MLE. I am your new department head, and invite you to the first meeting of the term to make sure we are all caught up and up to date on the goings on in the ministry. As well as to meet your new department head and answer any questions.

The survival tests for Aurors and YATI are still happening. If you have not signed up to do your testing please do so as soon as possible. OOC: All that are there already may feel free to continue!

Welcome to our two new employees!
Ashery Lewis - IUMO Junior Breach Investigator (Birchwoodmom)
Ronan Carter - YATI year 1 (lazykitty)
The ministry sweep will begin on April 15, 2097 OOC: November 30, 2018. Teams will be formed here. If you have not already contacted Isaac or myself in regards to being on a team, please do so ASAP. I will be posting those teams here on the bulletin board exactly one week prior.

There will be two trainings available. The first will start on May 1, 2097. The title of the training is to come in further news updates.

Thank you.
Ryder McCullough
MLE Department Head