Thread: Minister's Office: Announcement Board
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 01:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

April 1, 2097 -

Welcome to all, old and new and thank you for your patience in waiting for the Ministry to reopen as it has gone through some changes and renovations. As you are aware by now, we have a NEW Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry. Please give him a warm welcome, but remember that he is a very busy man.

Since we are starting later into the year, there is much work to be done! Please find your assigned area and get to work. Any questions you have can be directed to your supervisor. Any further questions can be directed to me.

If you haven't already, please make sure you paperwork is up to date.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
Please give a warm welcome to our new employee:
Royland Gladin - Level One Receptionist and Media Liaison (Lissy Longbottom)
DEPARTMENT MEETING:
There will be no opening level-wide meeting this year. Please begin your assigned work as soon as you arrive to work.

SPECIALTY AREA IS NOW IN LEVEL ONE:
Please note that the Specialty Area has now been consolidated and absorbed into level one, the Minister's Office. Please give the former Specialty employees a warm welcome and be sure to share your space with them! Many of them will not be at desks all day, but you will see them here and there. They are as follows:
Adair, Zander - Daycare/Nursery Attendant (ArianaBlack)
Calloway, Lydia - Gift Shop Attendant (TakemetotheBurrow)
Karten, Ferris - Magical Maintenance (pundantic)
Moore, Sakura - Daycare/Nursery Attendant (Deezers)
Ross, Presley - Welcome Wizard (potterobsessionist)
Smith, Athena - Daycare/Nursery Supervisor (JennMarie)
NOW HIRING: JUNIOR UNDERSECRETARY
The Minister's office is currently hiring a Junior Undersecretary to work alongside the Senior Undersecretary (me, January) and the Minister, Charles Hollingberry. To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter directly to my office. We will be conducting interviews in the following months. Please note that this will be a lengthy process as we want to ensure we hire the perfect person for the job.

If anyone would like to discuss their current position, promotions or pay raises, please make an appointment with me ASAP and we can discuss the possibilities.

January Pennifold Bones
Senior Undersecretary, Minister's Office

OOC: Welcome back! Thank you for waiting while we reorganized and cleaned up the Ministry AND got
a new Minister! The Ministry is now open. Please note that it is currently April IC, rather than January, when we normally begin a new Ministry term. The Ministry has been closed for several months, following the impeachment of Morgan Nickels, the previous Minister.

If you are interested in the Junior Undersecretary position, just send me a PM! You don't have to create a legitimate resume or cover letter for your character, just send me an employment history of your character as well as a paragraph or two of WHY they would be good for the job.

If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM!

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise