View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
"I could if I wanted to," she replied with a hint of a smile, her eyes casually looking around the room. Again. He knew that. But Toussaints provided enough trouble of their own; she had no need to add to it.

And of course she remembered the first time they were here. It was her first time in Knockturn Alley, because her curiosity had gotten the best of her. And she was quite lucky a nice, cheeky teenage boy had shown up to flirt with her because he and his last name probably saved her from some unwanted trouble.

And, you know, a lot else had happened since then.

Her eyes darted back at him and his knee. She had a hard time resisting a smile, but it was that instead of the blush that had come over her when she was just a young teenager. Always the flirt.

She glanced at his knee again. "I don't know. Looks a bit knobby." Even though it very well did not. His years of training had put on quite the handsome amount of muscle on him. But she could never resist teasing him.
"Could you just?" Colour him intrigued. He was watching her very closely, so of course he had his own small smile in response to hers. It wasn't going away for now anyway. And to, he was very relaxed despite their surroundings. Knockturn Alley was good at putting people off, but most of it was a sham for appearances only. It did a good job of keeping most people away which was how the denizens of the alley preferred it, he knew very well.

"knobbly is it? Suit yourself - it shouldn't be much of a wait for the package." He did pat his knee again though, the offer still stood.

Or, well, sat. Because he was sitting, and it was his knee that was the offer.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you