View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 04:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Emmalyn nervously blushed. "I, well, I had been spending a good amount of time in the kitchens at Hogwarts. The House Elves are very kind and don't seem to mind me baking." She glanced at Kay and quickly added "I always clean up my mess and make sure everything is just how I found it." Emmalyn wasn't sure why she felt as if she'd been caught doing something wrong. It wasn't against the rules for students to be in the kitchens.

Something about seeing Professor Stewart's family made her feel even more as if she really belonged. "Well, he's a very handsome man and he sounds like he was an amazing father." Before she had a chance to get lost in the hurt over her own father, Kay flipped the page to her mother. "Oh, wow, you do look alike." Emmalyn leaned closer to get an even better look. "She's absolutely beautiful. I'm sorry you didn't get to know her." The thought of never knowing her mother made her heart ache. Even though things were bad between them in the present, she would gladly take the current pain over giving up the joy she had when she was little. Back when she didn't know about the wizarding world. Back when things were simple. "Do you miss them terribly? I guess you only have the memory of stories of your mom, but your dad?" She looked to Kay and hoped she hadn't asked too much.

Last edited by Birchwoodmom; 11-18-2018 at 05:41 AM. Reason: text color change