Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
Sangeetha

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

SPOILER!!: Adi!

Adi raised an eyebrow and pushed his sunglasses into his black hair. “But how can anyone hate magic?’’ he asked with a grin. “I bet you like it. Right?’’ The girl seemed to be approaching the right age to begin Hogwarts so of course she would be enjoying lots more magic in the future. At least, for the next seven years.

His eyes shifted to the older girl; he was still grinning. “It's alright. Let her be herself.’’ Yep, this was the advice he had for all the younger ones. “It’s awesome to meet you, Kaira. I’m Adi.’’ Adi held out a hand for her to shake.

Would she?

Hearing the young man's words, she stuck out her tongue at her older sister. Even then, Kaira did feel she had said too much. What would this person think of her grandma and grandpa 'I luuurve it!,'she said, with a toothy grin. 'No..no..they are not magic haters in that sense, okay? They're just a little too scared and apprehensive,' she said sincerely. She took his hand and shook it. 'Hiiiii Adi!, I'm Kaira and this is my sister Lailaaaa,' she said and smiled

Laila smiled a little bit. Okay, the guy had taken that bit of information, about her grandparents not being fond of magic, surprisingly well. She felt relieved and grateful. 'And they are even more scared with all those stupid pranks you play!,' she said, glowering at her sister. 'Hi Adi, Laila. Pleased to meet you,' she said. Now, he did look Indian. Would it be rude to ask? 'Are you from India?,' she asked, hoping he wouldn't think she was enquiring too much.

'Even grandpa plays pranks on me, Laila, it's our thing!!!,' Kaira shot back at her older sister.

Last edited by Sangeetha; 11-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.