Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Kay heard the voice and then felt herself pulled into a hug. It was impossible not to be put into a great mood when one of the besties was around. "Hello, Rose.'' She hugged Rose in return. "No Desiree?'' she asked with some degree of disappointment since she did want to see the little girl. But on the other hand, the two woman would be able to catch up on their lives without any interruption.

"How is she, anyway? How are you?'' Kay eyed Rose closely. "You look just the same as the time you left Hogwarts, as though you haven't aged a day.'' She grinned. "Tell me your secret.'' Even after having Desiree, Rose looked wonderful.
Rose felt so much happier now that she was with Kaysha. Not that she had been miserable before, but things weren't exactly the best right now, what with her husband and everything... And she had missed her friend so much. "Oh, no. She is spending some time with my mom while I got started on present shopping. Some of the presents are for her." What with her birthday and Christmas being two days apart, that meant there were a lot of gifts for her little girl.

"She's okay on the most part. She's still struggling with everything. You know, with Gaston..." Rose knew that she didn't have to go too far into detail with that; she was well aware that the little girl was scared of her father what with his appearance. It was something that she didn't really like to think about. "I'm okay as well, just happy to see you. What about you?" She SEEMED to be okay and everything. After what had happened at Hogwarts. Well, the Headmaster was an idiot and her bestie deserved a lot better. "Okay, I'll tell you, but only if you tell me your secret." Because Kay was looking amazing herself!