View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Kaysha was quite pleased to see that Emmalyn was finding all the ingredients she needed. It was almost as if the girl had been living here her entire life. “Do you usually cook when you’re on holidays? Or even at Hogwarts?’’ She knew that sometimes the kiddos would do baking or cooking in their free time at Hogwarts.

The woman beamed. “It sure is. He and I had so many mini adventures. Camping, cook outs, kite flying, him helping me with my homework...’’ She trailed off, her heart hurting because her father was not with her anymore. On the positive side, she had many memories to keep. “Oh, yes. I do have a few pictures of her.’’ Kay flipped the album to exactly the next page to display still and moving shots of beautiful woman with the same brown hair, complexion and face shape as herself. “I never knew my mother as she died soon after giving birth to me. My father told me that I’m an exact replica of her in terms of looks and personality as well.’’ She smiled fondly at her mother’s pictures. “Dad raised me single handedly with occasional help from his brother and wife. Overall, I would say he did a wonderful job.’’ It was just a sad thing that she was an orphan now.

The great smell wafting through the kitchen distracted Kay. “Goodness! That smells so good. I can hardly wait.’’ In the meantime, she would gather bowls and cutlery.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺