View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: ! Ehehe... <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
How did his mother talk him into these things? She was always getting him to do this or that and if it wasn't her it was his sisters. All of them had him wrapped around their fingers, though Bart would never admit that to the public. He had gone soft as he grew up and he loved it and hated it all at the same time.

Now that he was here though, he knew his son would love all the fun there was and grandma would spoil him so much that the child would probably not sleep for a week. As they walked around checking things out he stopped in front of the dunk tank. Thankfully it wasn't his turn yet, but he did notice someone sitting on the hot seat and he smiled.

"Kevin thing my throwing skills are as good as my beating?" Paying for the three balls he took them in his hand. "Let's find out." He laughed before taking his first throw.

Maybe his time would pass and there would be no one there who would take an aim at him? Maybe everyone was tired of this game by now? Maybe all the wanted to do was to have their faces painted or eat food?

Maybe not.

The sound, the familiarity of that voice left Kevin- without any indubitably of whom it belonged to. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “Take your best shot. I bet you’re going to miss anyway.’’ And he steeled himself for the throw. If it was on target, he’d be taking a plunge into that water. It was most definitely too late to back out. Then again, everyone who took a shot at him just might miss...

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺