View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 03:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Small victories, yeah?

Unable to offer a bit of a light quip about patience being a Hufflepuff trait, the sixth year simply settled into the offered seat and willed himself to relax somewhat. It helped that Professor Noble had asked to hear his side of things and did not seem to have any preexisting assumptions about them himself. Strict as the man was, Derf had indubitably believed the man to be fair and he felt quite validated in that believe presently.

"Un-observance and assumption, professor," he began, parroting the first part of his response to Professor Fletcher. "I took the man's rules of not speaking unless spoken to literally and did not greet him. I had to run and count bluebell flames as punishment. When I returned and began to get settled into class...I saw a few had sat and assumed we had been instructed to sit...so I did...and then told Penny she could too and she listened to me...Professor Fletcher made us do push-ups as punishment. I apologized and took responsibility...because without my Penny wouldn't have sat. She was anxious and frozen...like a creature being cornered by a predator state of shock..." He paused there to swallow, his mouth dry from nerves as his fingers fidgeted with the fabric of his trousers over the knee. "...said her listening to me and my....my negative influence... was a reflection of her poor decision making..." It was clear from where the blonde was pausing and stressing words which bits had hurt him personally, though his thoughts right now were not on himself but on what he had put Penny through. "....said I hadn't responded to the question he had asked...but I had...and was sorta seeking clarification on alchemists and their potential relationship to pyromancy...and then he...he called me entitled...that a sense of entitlement lead to my actions..." He paused here for a long while. "....and I defended my integrity. Suggested he get to know me before he assumed I was acting out of entitlement...that was when he asked for my badge." His hands had now somehow found themselves together on his lap, clasping there as an attempt to keep them from fidgeting as his blue eyes focused on the badge on the desk. "....and I turned it over without protest."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes