View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

She liked books and stuffed animals?

How interesting. Kay tucked this bit of information into the memory portion of her brain for future use. Naturally, she had noticed the crestfallen look on Lyn’s face so she tried to cheer her up. “Keep your head up, Lyn. You’re a wonderful young woman and it is only their fault that they chose to not be in your life.’’ It was at that moment that she realised that in that unfortunate situation, she had benefitted since Lyn was now in her care.

Kay took up spot on one of the high stools at the table in the center of the kitchen. It was a rather spacey room stocked with all the necessities: a fridge, a stove, proper cutlery and so forth. “Go right ahead. Just let me know if you’re not able to find anything.’’ She flipped open the album to the first page which was a picture of her as a baby being held by her father. Her father had been a handsome man with jet black hair and an always smiling face- just like her.

“Definitely as you cook.’’ Kaysha beamed. “I’m getting hungry just thinking about that soup.’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺