Thread: The Clarence
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

"Hey, my love." Gabby smiled and was happy to see her husband, even though she had only seen him not too long before. She gladly returned the embrace and kiss, before sighing at the idiocy of the people that she worked with. "Just people who have NO idea what they are doing. I sometimes wonder how they get hired in the first place." EYE ROLL.

Anyway, that was enough of that. She took a seat and had a sip of her drink. If only they could stay here for the rest of the day. Generally she really liked work, but right now Gabby did not want to deal with it. And yes, she WAS glowing. She smirked. "Yes, I most certainly am." And she was happy about the reason why it was happening.
"Well... sometimes finding a department that's short staffed makes it easy for imbecile's to find work." It was true. Although, back when he headed a cafe during his uni days, he took the short staff over hiring such people. Perhaps it was different in the Ministry.

Archer felt the sunshine on his skin, even from inside. It was nice. Archer gave his wife a loving smile. Their third baby. This time, planned. "Have you told Lynley yet?"

He took another sip of his drink, finding that he'd finished it. Remembering that it was a muggle establishment, and not The Leaky Cauldron, he went back to the counter to get refills for both of them.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move