Thread: The Clarence
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 04:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Archer saw his beautiful wife approaching and stood to embrace her and plant a kiss on her mouth. "Hello beautiful," he said, waiting for her to sit before he sat back down. He chuckled at her mention of idiots. "What happened this time?"

Archer took a sip of his drink and was again hit with such appreciation for his wife, and their family. His wife was beautiful, no doubt, ever. But every now and then he was reminded of this. "You're glowing, darling," he said.
"Hey, my love." Gabby smiled and was happy to see her husband, even though she had only seen him not too long before. She gladly returned the embrace and kiss, before sighing at the idiocy of the people that she worked with. "Just people who have NO idea what they are doing. I sometimes wonder how they get hired in the first place." EYE ROLL.

Anyway, that was enough of that. She took a seat and had a sip of her drink. If only they could stay here for the rest of the day. Generally she really liked work, but right now Gabby did not want to deal with it. And yes, she WAS glowing. She smirked. "Yes, I most certainly am." And she was happy about the reason why it was happening.