Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Foster shook his head. "No, no. You are exercising and I'll happily vouch for you if the Headmaster happens to see you and has issue with your attire." He knew that at the start of October, he wouldn't be able to do anything about taking away points for not being in uniform. The rule would be official by then. As it was, they still had a few more days until the official announcement was made.

He loved that the young man was practicing without having to. It showed just how mature and responsible he was. "I applaud your hard work, Mr. Choi. Keep up the practicing and you will accomplish whatever goals you have set." He thought for a moment. "You know, if you ever need a place to practice your dancing, you are welcome to use my Tea and Meditation room. There isn't a lot of extra space in there, but if you slide over some of the pillows, I think you could still get in a good workout."
WHEW!

That was a HUGE sigh of relief from the Slytherin. He smiled in gratitude. "Thank you, sir," he bowed deeply at the older man. "Do you exercise at all?" He supposed the question could be taken rudely, but it wasn't at all how Lucas had meant it.

Man, was he being complimentary and positive or what?! Lucas felt his cheeks burning, and he wondered if what the man said was true. Did hardwork always pay off? Surely sometimes it didn't...he had begun to think that lately at least. It was kind of pessimistic, more negative than Lucas typically was, but this term at Hogwarts, he realized, had been forcing him to think this way. It was easier to expect failure and bad things to happen than to hope for the opposite only for DREAMS TO BE CRUSHED. "I hope so. I'm a little nervous because - " But then the man OFFERED HIS ROOM? Lucas practically glowed at the offer. "Well, sir, that's a wonderful offer! I have a few people on my 'crew,' as I'd call it, and I wonder if we'd all fit in there. I don't think I've ever been in that room before...is it big? How big is it?" he had his hands behind his back, together, as he rocked back and forth from the balls of his feet to his heel. He had a habit of doing this while conversing with people. It was a nervous habit without the nervousness.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin