Thread: Minister's Office: Conference and Meeting Rooms
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 01:14 AM   #22 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Was he horrendously late to this secret meeting? Absolutely. Was he well rested and feeling like a million galleons? Most definitely. Maddox didn’t regret telling his PA that he was not to be disturbed under any circumstances. It had been a wonderful nap and it left him ready to deal with....all this.

Maddox had never been a very political man. Secret talks about policy and impeachment were not at all up his alley. He was fine showing up at the last minute and having everything told to him because.....effort.

On his way down the corridor, paws padding along silently, he caught sight of the man in question heading in the direction he was heading for. Huh. This could be interesting. Maddox followed closely behind, slipping into the room just before the man could close it and settling atop the table. Perfectly acceptable behaviour he thought. It would be difficult to see everyone’s faces from a spot on the ground. Shiny eyes looked about the room at everyone present. None seemed particularly surprised the man was here which lead him to believe he’d been invited. Merlin’s beard he really must’ve missed a lot.

Tail flicking from one side to the next, the black cat waited for someone to say anything to clue him in.

Also, he liked nuggets.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.