View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 02:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
Fitheach
Hufflepuff
Murtlap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elizabeth "Lizzie" Marie Dowitcher
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Selene Faunetta Falconer Browne

[QUOTE=Suziella;12352709]"No need to apologize at all!" Tristan said with a reassuring smile. He didn't want her to worry about any other student. Besides, it sounded to him like Daehyun's request would be taking a lot longer than the young first year girl's would.

He grinned, "Of course you do." He said with an answering chuckle. Tristan listened as she explained her predicament, crossing his arms over his chest and nodding, reassuring he was listening.

"Well, sorry to day but predator birds of different species can't be kept in the same area. They are natural enemies. So Owls and Raven's cannot mix or they fight and can badly injure each other. But I can definitely make a space for Mimir in the barn. You can visit her as much as you like, but she cannot go into the castle with you since she isn't on the approved list." He said with a small smile. He knew that was probably not what the young girl wanted to hear, but that was just how things were with predatory birds.

Lizzie listened to the professor's explanation and her heart fell when he mentioned that Mimir couldn't live in the Owlery. But thankfully he offered an alternative, one of the barns.

"I felt like that might be the case." Lizzie replied. "I knew it was a risk when I bought her."

She paused a moment to collect her thoughts.

"The reason I bought her is that at Ilvermorny they're allowed and I may end up going there if we ever move back home," she sighed, "though that depends on my parents job."

She paused again, biting her bottom lip.

"Thank you for offering her a place to stay. I'll go fetch her, where in the barn is it you'd like her?" Lizzie asked, some relief now that Mimir had a warm bed and company.