View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 07:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The term had only started but it'd already proven to be a weird one. Weird....was putting it mildly but there it was. This whole phys. ed in the morning, strict observation and even stricter Headmaster, it definitely wasn't the Hogwarts she was used to and it admittedly made her happy to be leaving.

That's why she had to visit Wayland; because she was leaving. Yes, there were still a ton of months before that actually happened but there was something she wanted to get sorted with him before then.

When the time finally came, there was a certain aethonan she wasn't keen on leaving behind. Taking care of Dexter all these years, helping him learn to fly, watching him make progress and see how much his wings were strengthening. She didn't think she was ready to let him go, especially not when she'd by all accounts adopted him for doing so well at caring for him during the assignment.

Jessa came to a stop at the door, giving it three firm knocks before taking a step back. She was content to wait.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.