View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 05:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
debpetrisor
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daehyun "Daniel" Yoon
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan was about to respond to the young man's question when he began speaking in a very nervous voice which spread to the grin on his face. Tristan crossed his arms with a small grin shaking his head.

"What exactly do you want to see in the Forbidden Forest, Daehyun? I can't allow you to go alone even during the day. I would have to come with you, you know that right? So tell me now exactly what creature you are wanting to see." He leaned his head to the side a little, eyes boring into the young man's face. There were a lot of dangerous creatures in there and he wasn't sure about taking a third year into the forest.

But before he could get answers another knock came at the door. "One sec, Daehyun." He said patting the boy on the shoulder and heading for the door.
Oh, he was on to him. If only Daehyun had looked professor Wayland in the eyes, he would have seen that the man had seen right through him. "Mmmhm," he managed to squeak out. Of course he knew it was forbidden to students, and for a very good reason at that. That was why he was being a responsible student and came to ask his Care of Magical Creatures professor to... possibly break school rules for him. Would he? Break rules?

Now, obviously he wouldn't go alone, he wasn't that reckless.

... well maybe he would have taken his chances, but he didn't want to disappoint professor Wayland. His own safety was his last worry.

"I just-" He could already feel his cheeks heating up. "I was curious to see the acr-" And he was cut off by the sound of a knock at the door. Nodding when told to wait, he was actually glad for the interruption. He could take a break and breathe. Yes, breathing felt nice, he should do more of that, and take a moment to sort out his thoughts and try again when professor Wayland returned.