View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 03:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
debpetrisor
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daehyun "Daniel" Yoon
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan had just stamped a wax seal on a letter when he heard a knock at the door. He wasn't expecting anyone so he was sure it was a student come to talk to him about some creature or another. Before the wax dried completely, he pulled the stamp off and set it down on his desk before heading to the door.

Seeing Daehyun at the door put a smile on his face. The young man had come a very long way since his first year and he was always happy to see him. He pulled the door open with a smile, "Hello, Daehyun! What brings you to my door today?" He was sure this kid wanted to see some creatures that he hadn't seen before.
As he'd been staring into the distance in the hope of finding professor Wayland's phoenix, Daehyun had been startled when the door opened, but his face soon broke into a smile. A rather nervous one. "Professor, hello!" Now, how did people come about asking for such things? He'd never known the art of subtlety.

"It's a lovely day, isn't it?" he said, his grin widening and becoming more strained. "I, uh... I thought it's a lovely day for taking a walk... Maybe in the Forbidden Forest..." There he went, no longer able to look the man in the eyes.

"... with your permission?" Oh, Merlin, was he going to get scolded for asking to go into the Forbidden Forest, of all places? Sure, Hogwarts' grounds were immense and lovely, but they didn't have huge, dangerous spiders that he could examine. There was no real excitement.