View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 11:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“Almost. Both are great Houses and I really didn’t mind which I was going to be Sorted into.’’ Kay paused to reflect a little on her seven years; they were some of the best. “For as long as you’re here, this is your house too. Just remember that.’’ There probably will come a day when Lyn’s parents would want her back and there would be nothing Kay could do to stop them. But for the duration on her stay, the Hufflepuff was free to make herself fully comfortable.

The hug was war and so full of affection. Kay could feel it all. “You’re welcome.’’ Lyn had no idea just how fond she was of her. She laughed now. “Really? I’m surprised you don’t have a sugar rush.’’ The woman started after Lyn. “I’ve lived here all my life with my father until he died a few years ago.’’ As they were passing her room, she ducked into it to quickly retrieve an album. “We can have a look at pictures while the soup is being made.’’ The album was tucked under her arm. “Marshmallow is right. She’s out in the yard and you can be sure she’ll be in here once she gets a whiff of the soup. You'll have to feed her.’’ Marshmallow was already familiar with Emmalyn and no doubt loved her.

Kay’s head tilted. “Do you remember the way to the kitchen, Emmalyn?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺