View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 04:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post

"Of course." Tristan said with a nod and a smile. When the other man complimented his hut he smiled and looked around. "Yeah, it's got it's perks." He chuckled. Tristan didn't mind being around people, but also didn't mind being alone. His little hut was his little slice of paradise in a very crowded school.

Tristan quickly rummaged around the kitchen, grabbing tea cups, plates, forks, and a few slices of sourdough bread before heading back to the living room. As he walked back, Ash coo'ed a melody that would help anyone with anxiety to feel calm. Tristan was perfectly fine....well...maybe not perfectly fine. He was angry not anxious. So he wondered what Foster had to be nervous about. "Oh, yeah! No problem. I figured it would be the easiest thing to do." He said with a smile, setting everything he had grabbed down on the table.

Seeing that Foster had taken the chair, Tristan sat on the couch, and passed the other man a plate. "So, how has your first day been so far? Not too bad i hope." He said with a small grin.
He turned his head slightly toward Ash as he sang his song and again wondered if his luck with creatures had turned. The one, and only, creature he had ever gotten along with was his Fwooper, Mercury, and he was well into his senior years.

Foster gave Tristan a smile as the gentleman handed him a plate. "Thank you. Is that sourdough?" He half asked as he took a slice then added some cheese and grapes to his plate. Without looking up, he started quickly "My first day? Well, I know you don't have any reason to trust me. We hardly know more than each other's names, but I have to say that this morning felt wrong." He looked up, trying to read Tristan's face before continuing. "I don't know exactly what happened here last year or why Headmistress Hawthorne was removed from her post, but this Scrimgeour..." he suddenly felt the need to look towards the door as if someone was listening in on their conversation "there is something not right with him." Foster was all for strict rules and order. He honestly loved the idea of running laps each morning to get the body and mind going for the day. However, the excessive taking of points and jinxing them for not complying was not okay.

He sat back and popped a grape in his mouth to stop himself from further revealing how he felt about the new leadership. He had no way of knowing how far their conversation would travel, though he hoped it would remain between the two of them.