Thread: The Clarence
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 04:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art was pretty exhausted by the time lunch rolled around. The plants weren't behaving for him and, despite his best attempts of convincing them. They just didn't want to get into their allocated pots, even though they were growing so rapidly. He'd managed to get out a few minutes early for lunch, and had decided on The Clarence. He sent an Interdepartmental memo to his beautiful wife to meet him there. He already went to get himself an iced tea, and Gabby her favourite drink, before going to pick a spot with a good view.
Sooooo Gabby might be running SLIGHTLY late to meet with her husband for lunch, but that was only because of some issues that had come up on Level Six. Nothing MAJOR, but still quite a pain to deal with. But it had been sorted, and that was the important thing.

As she made her way to The Clarence, she smiled. There was Archer. And it looked like he had gone ahead and gotten her drink for her. Clever man. Gabby knew that she had done well to land him as her husband. "I'm sorry I'm a bit late. I was dealing with idiots again." She rolled her eyes, but she was happy now that she was with him.