View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 12:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

8. Diffindo

"Where are my scissors?" One hand scrunched around the fat ball of yarn, and her project clamped under her arm, Lily moved pillows, plates, paper, off-cuts, and newspapers in search for them. "Blast it, where are they?"
Hearing the volume of his wife's voice getting louder, James popped his head into the living room door. "'Chu looking for Lils?"
"My scissors. I had them just here."
"Um... Lil?"
"What?" she snapped, now picking up the sofa cushions in case they fell down the side.
"Are you a witch or are you a muggle?"
Lily stopped, letting the heavy cushion phump back down. "Um... right..." Feeling a little foolish, she sat back down and placed her work next to her. "Merlin's beard, where's my wand?" Grabbing a fist full of her auburn hair, she stood back up again, repeating her search but this time for her wand.
James, trying not to laugh, pulled it out from her back pocket. "Didn't you know not to put a wand in your pocket?" Something about blasting one's buttocks off.
Lily took her wand and slashed the thread of yarn, completing the beanie for Harry.
"There, that should keep him warm," she said, showing James.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move