View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 04:52 AM   #107 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Javi had barely had time to register what the heck had caused the candy rain before more people started to enter the shop. Everyone kept asking how they could help, and Javi had resisted the urge to snap that he didn't even know what was happening - one second he was minding his own business, the next he was about to be pelted with ice cream toppings.

AND THEN - topping EXPLOSION.

Wand still held out in front of him, Javi was attacked by flying toppings as the machine finally gave out. He finally ducked down, but the damage was done. Sticky chocolate covered his face, his hair, his BRAND NEW jumper...perfect. Just perfect.

He should have just gone HOME.

Grumbling to himself, he waved his wand over himself and cleaned himself up quickly. He looked around with a grimace and then sighed heavily. "Well, that was eventful," he muttered under his breath.

He looked up at the shopkeeper. He'd heard her mention he got free ice cream for his help, but he suddenly wasn't in the mood for it...."Do you need help with anything else?" he asked. Since he was already HERE and all. It was only polite to offer. Although shockingly, the young girls who had entered behind him had done a pretty good job of helping clean up.

Overachievers. They were probably Hufflepuffs.
In all the...excitement, Isley had kind of forgotten that the gentleman that had stopped the toppings in the first place was still there....but she could see why. He had kinda been in shock since the explosion. At least he had cleaned himself off. She should have done that before cleaning the shop. "Oh, gosh, sir. I am really, so incredibly sorry." With a flick of her wand a piece of paper and a quill came flying over to her. She caught them with ease, and quickly wrote out a coupon for him as well.

She had seen him in here before with a child and wanted to make sure that they both were taken care of. She wrote '2 Free Ice creams everyday for the rest of the year.' Yes, it was more than the two young ladies had gotten, but they would be at Hogwarts soon and the girl that he brought in was way younger. "Here, for your troubles. We don't need anything else, but thank you so much for your help. Did you need anything for the road? I can make you up some Ice cream to go really easily." The worry crease between her eyebrows deepened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Once the cleaning was done, Daisy looked around the store with a satisfied smile on her features. When Isley told the two Hufflepuffs to wait where they were, Daisy was a bit curious but did what she was asked. When Isley came back, she had two little cards with her. Daisy and Emmalyn each received one which Daisy realised as she looked down, was a gift card. "Wow! Thank you so much, Isley!"
Isley smile at the older of the two girls. "You are so very welcome Daisy. I can't tell you how much I appreciate yours and Emmalyn's help. It won't be forgotten." She pat the girl on the shoulder before continuing to clean things around the broken toppings machine. This was going to be a long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Lexi beamed, grinning. "You're gonna make me fat with a reward like that," she said, laughing. Not that she was going to turn down free ice cream. Nuh-uh. That just wasn't Lexi.

And now that everything was cleaned again, it was time for them to clean themselves up. Lexi grabbed the bag she'd brought from her own shop, and passed to decent sized potion bottles to everyone. One for their hair and one for their skin.

Speaking of her shop..."I really should be getting back to my own shop...but I'll be back later to check on you Isley." In case any other mishaps happened she might need help with.
Isley chuckled, "I would never do such a thing." She said with a knowing grin. Lexi loved ice cream and she knew the other woman would take up a freebie as often as she could.

Isley nodded at the other woman. "Thank you so much, again, Lexi. I appreciate you so very much. See you soon." She said with a wink and a wave. She knew she wouldnt have handled this half as well had Lexi not been here to help out.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.