View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 08:17 PM   #257 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick watched the boy go over the handle, he listened intently as he spoke of the broom, “me too.” He knew some people who had it and swore that it was the best possible broom they had ever had. He was certain that something like this would be good for zooming around the other players so he could score some points.

“That’s terrible.”
Although he didn’t know how easily someone broke their broom unless it was the result of a bludger. He was really hoping it wasn’t that he would have felt bad. He glanced at the guy as he said he’d have to have someone buy it, he knew that but goodness he wasn’t going to let his pop-pop spend money on something he didn’t want. Uh, yeah got that covered.” he didn’t elaborate that his grandfather was doing that for him since he felt that was unnecessary
Cam wouldn't call it TERRIBLE but okay.

Giving a small shrug he held up his new goggles again. "At least I can buy these now." And he had no emotional connection to his Quidditch goggles. If, say, his broom or his beater's BAT had been the one to break, well, that would have been a whole other story. But it was just his goggles. He could get new ones. No big deal.

"What broom do you have now?"

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote