View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:19 PM   #256 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Oops. Maybe he should have announced his presence.

Nodding, Cameron stepped a little closer to lightly run his fingers over the broomhandle. "I heard it's really agile." One of his teammates had one but he hadn't thought to ask if he could try it out. As long as he was satisfied with his current broom, why look at others after all?

"Oh. Yeah. Mine broke during a match on Sunday." Maybe BROKE was a bit of an exaggeration. They'd gotten a scratch. A small one. But he didn't want to be one of those people who blamed potential bad performance on inefficient equipment so he wanted to make absolutely sure all his equipment was perfect. If he played badly, it was on himself and himself alone.

Back to the broom though, "I think it depends on what position you play, too." Pause. "Also you'll have to ask someone older to buy it for you, I believe." Patrick was younger than him after all and Cameron wasn't of age yet either.
Patrick watched the boy go over the handle, he listened intently as he spoke of the broom, “me too.” He knew some people who had it and swore that it was the best possible broom they had ever had. He was certain that something like this would be good for zooming around the other players so he could score some points.

“That’s terrible.”
Although he didn’t know how easily someone broke their broom unless it was the result of a bludger. He was really hoping it wasn’t that he would have felt bad. He glanced at the guy as he said he’d have to have someone buy it, he knew that but goodness he wasn’t going to let his pop-pop spend money on something he didn’t want. Uh, yeah got that covered.” he didn’t elaborate that his grandfather was doing that for him since he felt that was unnecessary