View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 04:21 PM   #254 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Kieran couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips as he caught the eye of their son and noticed his flailing limbs. Of course he was excited. Who wouldn't be? "Best store in all of Diagon Alley, little one." And they'd get only the best for their budding Quidditch star.

He turned his eyes towards where Muirgen was pointing and he nodded before leading them that way. "Right, of course... though I'm sure we can find a few other things to purchase as well once we're done with the brooms." Of course they came with something specific in mind, but who could really blame him if he wanted to get a few extra goodies?

Slowing his gait as they approached the professional brooms, he paused to look around for the junior and toy brooms. "Hmm, that's a good question. It's been a while since I've been in the market for a toy broom," he joked with a laugh, meaning himself many, many years ago. "Ah, but here's a few," he added as he finally located the smaller brooms down at the end. "Maybe we can try one out."
Muirgen smiled and bounced the toddler up and down in her arms, glad to see their boy was nearly as excited about everything in that shop as Muirgen and Kieran themselves. That was always a great sign!

She laughed at her husband's words and kind of hoped she had the guts to say they shouldn't be buying so many things, but truth be told, she wanted as many things as Kieran did. And maybe more. "You kno' what it's missin' in our house? A poster of a certain former Kestrel player. I think it'd look fab on our wall. Though I think I'll 'ave to go look in the antique shop for that." She said, cracking up at her own joke. "I'm only jokin', love." The woman added, giving her husband's arm a little squeeze before moving past him and going towards the brooms.

Once near the location where they were likely to find what they were looking for, Muirgen couldn't help but admire all of the brand new brooms for sale. "Merlin, they're lush." She commented, shifting then her gaze towards the toy brooms. The redhead laughed along Kieran at his remark. "I kno', and me." Merlin, she could remember, though, her first broom. She loved it loads only to realise a few years later that it wasn't even that great. Still, it had been pretty special and she couldn't wait for Rhett to experience similar feelings. Especially if he ever went professional! But there she was, daydreaming again.

Back to Earth, Muirgen!

She snapped back to reality as soon as she heard her husband suggesting maybe they could try one out. "What do you think of that idea, Rhett?" She asked her kid, bouncing him up and down a little again. "That's a yes in my opinion!" She chuckled, handing him to Kieran as the toddler pretty much launched himself in his father's direction.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote