View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 04:15 PM   #253 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrcik startled when the voice asked if he was buying it. "Oh, still trying to make up my mind." He had been playing as much as he could all summer, well as much as he could between baseball games. He was seriously hoping that he could make the team again, he hoped by the time he was a seventh year he'd at least have something to show for it. He was hoping that Slytherin could pull out the quidditch cup this term.

He turned looking at the guy, he knew him, he had seen him around the common room pretty frequently. "New goggles?" he asked pointing to the goggles that Cam was turning over in his hands. He was never a fan of goggles, a lot like he wasn't a fan of face masks in Baseball.

They felt odd. He glanced back at the broom, "Deciding if the 6000 would be better than a different broom altogether."
Oops. Maybe he should have announced his presence.

Nodding, Cameron stepped a little closer to lightly run his fingers over the broomhandle. "I heard it's really agile." One of his teammates had one but he hadn't thought to ask if he could try it out. As long as he was satisfied with his current broom, why look at others after all?

"Oh. Yeah. Mine broke during a match on Sunday." Maybe BROKE was a bit of an exaggeration. They'd gotten a scratch. A small one. But he didn't want to be one of those people who blamed potential bad performance on inefficient equipment so he wanted to make absolutely sure all his equipment was perfect. If he played badly, it was on himself and himself alone.

Back to the broom though, "I think it depends on what position you play, too." Pause. "Also you'll have to ask someone older to buy it for you, I believe." Patrick was younger than him after all and Cameron wasn't of age yet either.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote