View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 06:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default ooc: This is fun! If I'm making you uncomfortable PM me
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Senseing the woman's irritation, Ronan raised an eyebrow. What had she expected? Besides, she was the one who had come over to talk to him, not the other way around. "Ah, I remember her," he replied. Honestly, he thought that she was a little full of herself, but that was just him. Another raised brow at the last bit, as he didn't really know how to take it. "Might not want to reveal to a future Auror that you've been spying on them. And in the Muggle world, to boot," he joked. Well, the spying part was a joke, anyway. The only magical place he had been in the almost thirteen days he had been back in England was this very building right here.

"Most people go for a simple introduction first." Just saying. Also, was that leaning in maneuver supposed to intimidate or impress him? Because it did neither. He had recently survived Hogwarts' Night of the Walking Dead, after all. "I'm sure you think you do. Besides, that's not the only thing to consider when choosing fingernail lengths." Yes, he knew all about fake fingernails, thank you very much.
Helena was very close to giving this young man some facial scratches. "I have dealt with dark wizards trying to get the better of me over the years so excuse me for being cautious. These aren't fake," she answered as she wriggled her fingers.

"I run a shop in Diagon Alley and I did have a food stand at the Taste of Wizarding London festival so I don't see why someone like you should feel threatened," Helena was starting to reveal her cat-like persona.