View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 03:23 AM   #104 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Better late than never yeah? Sorry about him
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Javi had barely had time to register what the heck had caused the candy rain before more people started to enter the shop. Everyone kept asking how they could help, and Javi had resisted the urge to snap that he didn't even know what was happening - one second he was minding his own business, the next he was about to be pelted with ice cream toppings.

AND THEN - topping EXPLOSION.

Wand still held out in front of him, Javi was attacked by flying toppings as the machine finally gave out. He finally ducked down, but the damage was done. Sticky chocolate covered his face, his hair, his BRAND NEW jumper...perfect. Just perfect.

He should have just gone HOME.

Grumbling to himself, he waved his wand over himself and cleaned himself up quickly. He looked around with a grimace and then sighed heavily. "Well, that was eventful," he muttered under his breath.

He looked up at the shopkeeper. He'd heard her mention he got free ice cream for his help, but he suddenly wasn't in the mood for it...."Do you need help with anything else?" he asked. Since he was already HERE and all. It was only polite to offer. Although shockingly, the young girls who had entered behind him had done a pretty good job of helping clean up.

Overachievers. They were probably Hufflepuffs.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid