View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 02:32 AM   #103 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry y'all been busy <3 Rearranged a little <3
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
A few quick cleaning spells got most of the topping off of her, the deeper stuff, she'd need potions for, and the clothes, well, Victoria will have to work so magic there. Get it? Work some magic....nevermind. "There, now I shouldn't track anything into my shop while I run over there really quick. I shall return!" Lexi spun and disappeared out the door. She needed to adjust her "back in _ minutes" sign to account for helping Isley clean up, and while there grab skin and hair cleansing potions for everyone.

Lexi was back a few minutes later with a Madame Primpernelle's shop bag filled with potions. Those will be given out after the mess was clean. No sense giving them out just yet. "You girls really are angels for sticking around to help," Lexi said as she pulled out her wand and silently cleared away a large blobby gathering of hard coated chocolate candy, gummy bears, and cookie dough. Lexi had a feeling Isley was getting their names so she could show her appreciation, but that didn't mean Lexi couldn't show her own as well. The girl's were helping out a friend and fellow shopkeeper after all.

Next time you girls come into Madame Primpernelle's I'll let you both have a potion of your choice free."

Lexi waved her wand again, vanishing a glob of...well, something. Without it the surrounding globs seemed to combine to form... "Huh. Anyone else seeing Merlin in this section here?" Because she definitely was.
"Thank you, Lexi!" Isley called out as the woman left the shop. She knew Lexi would be back but she wanted to thank her again anyway. The help she had offered was just too kind, and she really appreciated it.

When the other woman came back Isley gave her a big smile, especially at the freebies she was giving to the girls. It was so kind of her and she really didn't have to do that.

When Lexi asked about a Merlin shaped section Isley turned around to look. Her eyebrows mashed together in concentration, she chuckled, and replied, "Yeah it kinda does, doesn't it." Merlin's beard, was her toppings bar machine a joker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
"It is nice to meet you officially, Isley. Can I call you by your first name? I am very happy to help a much-loved business. I always love coming here during the Summer holidays."

Daisy beamed and turned to look at Lexi. "It is no trouble at all and thank you so much for the free potion offer."
"That is perfectly fine, Daisy." Isley said with an encouraging smile. "Awe that makes me so happy to hear. I am so glad Florean's is somewhere that makes you happy." Isley worked so hard to keep her shop going and to hear someone say how much they love coming here, made her heart full to bursting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
She continued working with Daisy to clean up the sticky mess, still covered in toppings herself. She was actually having a good time. It felt good to do something helpful and productive and she always loved serving others. "Miss Isley it is." Her caramel covered smile was bright and a few chunks of candy fell from her hair, which made her giggle. "Would you be willing to use your cleaning spell and take care of my clothes? I'm still a bit nervous about using spells on myself."
Isley gave the young girl a large smile. "Miss Isley is just fine with me, Miss Emmalyn." The poor girl was still covered in toppings and trying to clean. She was about to reply to Emmalyn's request when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy turned towards Emmalyn. "I'd be only too happy to clean your clothes for you, Em," Daisy replied as she aimed her wand at Emmalyn's clothes, moving her wand in an up-and-down motion as she performed a simple but effective non-verbal cleaning charm.

"There you go. How's that?"
...Daisy cleaned her up before Isley could. She smiled watching the girls interact. It had been so long she she had been able to spend time with her friends. She was definitely going to have to do that more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
"You're quite welcome, Daisy." They were both good girls. Although, Emmalyn got a raised eyebrow from Lexi, but one that was in good humor.

"Well, tough! I wanna give you girls something for helping. Not as a payment, but a gift. Because you both deserve it." Naturally, the fact neither of them expected it, made Lexi want to all the more. She was a staunch believer that good acts deserved kindness in return. So much of the world as a whole seemed to be the exact opposite of that, leading to a proverb about it, "No good deed goes unpunished." She couldn't change the world, not by a long shot. But Lexi could change her little bubble of the world.

"Oh, good. I'm not the only one seeing it! Was worried I was going a bit loopy there for a moment." She chuckled to herself. "Hey, Isley? Want me to leave the Merlin? You can put it on display and use to draw more customers!" Well, it's what they do in the states, at least.
Lexi was such a sweetheart for insisting on giving them free products from her shop on top of what Isley already had planned to give them.

At the suggestion of keeping the blob of Merlin shaped goo, Isley laughed. "No, it's okay. Go ahead and magic him away. Goodbye gloppy Merlin!" She said waving with a chuckle.

Soon enough the shop was looking clean, and what was left was on the toppings bar itself, and she didn't want anyone else going near it. "Looks like we are done, ladies. Emmalyn, Daisy, wait right here." She said before dashing behind the Ice cream bar. She fiddled around with some pieces of paper the size of a business card, writing something on each of them, and when she was done, walked back over to the girls. "These are for you."

The cards had each girls name on them and said '1 Free Ice cream a day for the rest of the Summer.' She hoped that was enough, and wished she could do more.

"Lexi, free Ice cream anytime." She said with a wink.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.