Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 01:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

YES, she was worried about the plant.

That and it she could have told Griffin that the plants would not be appreciative of him cutting off their vines even before they reacted exactly that way. Ugh. If she wasn't in actual danger right now, Olly would have glared at her coworker. As it were though she just continued to stun as many vines as possible, slowly walking closer to Griffin. Who, by now, had lost his wand too.

Brilliant.

Crack!

Oh no. Her attention had briefly been on sending another Freezing spell at - what she hoped was - one of the mother plants when she heard the noise that made her cringe. That was bad. That sounded like...yeah. Brown eyes back on Griffin, she watched as his wheelchair changed shape. Ugh. Hopefully that could be fixed. Once they had made it out of here.

Speaking of which, finally someone else had found them. "We need to get him out of here!" Olly yelled at Kat, perhaps a little more harshly than intended but time was of the essence. They could fix the plant issue later, once they'd gotten Griffin out of here. "Help me get the vines away from him." She sent another few Immobulus at the vines holding Griffin hostage. They'd have to levitate him out of here.

Was nobody else here??

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}