View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 05:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Tweleve days, three hours and five minutes that had lasted. And now he had a woman in front of him asking about Hogwarts. A woman with those long talon-like nails that some women liked. Only Merlin knew why, it didn't make them any more attractive. In fact, it made them less attractive, to him anyway. Imagine the issues that must come up with them, the most glaring being with sanitation.

"Depends," he replied coolly, grabbing a firewhiskey off the tray of a passing house-elf and taking a swig. If he was going to have to talk Hogwarts, he needed the drink. "A) Where did she go to school and B) why do you want to know?" After all, it was unusual for someone's aunt to take such an interest in their niece/nephew's life, no matter how close they were.
Helena had to refrain from rolling her eyes. "She's about to begin her fifth year at Hogwarts. I think Daisy mentioned that you did a group activity in DADA class a couple or so terms ago. Besides, I have noticed you shopping when you've gone past me." Whether she meant in her Animagus form or not, she wasn't going to reveal.

She leaned towards him and firmly placed her hands flat on the table. "I was merely making conversation. I was curious, that's all. Oh, by the way, I keep myself very clean, thank you." Helena said as if reading Ronan's mind.