Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Laurel was in a chipper mood. She was very much looking forward to meeting Aaron for another date after not seeing him for quite a few months. Who knew that she who had before meeting Aaron only had relationships that had lasted a few weeks, now had been together with the same guy for over a year? It was a milestone to say the least and it certainly helped that mid 30’s former quidditch player intrigued Laurel and kept her wanting to see and learning more about him and not just through exchanging owls.

Dressed in a pink summer dress, the blond seer turned into the street that held the new theatre, the location for their date. She smiled to herself when she saw Aaron standing outside the forefront of the theatre, just like she knew he’d be. It was one of the perks of having an Inner Eye, she got forewarned of things. Laurel was very glad that all her burns had healed and that she had minimal scarring on her arms and legs and chest after the inferi attack. Aaron had been so worried for her, it had been cute and heart warming. Coming up to him Laurel went on impulse and gave Aaron a kiss on the lips before taking a little step back to smile warmly at him. "Hi Aaron!"
How could he miss her in that pink dress? Aaron beamed when he saw her before she greeted him, not even bothered by the kiss in the slightest. It wasn't as if it was their first and hopefully, after the show and his plans, it wouldn't be their last. Returning the kiss he touched her gingerly, wondering if she was in pain and yet knowing as a quidditch player himself, that she would probably deny any pain she might have had.

"How are you? Are you .... You look stunning." As always, honestly. "You're healing?" Truth be told, he probably asked her that every day since he heard of the incident.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.