Thread: The Play Room
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 01:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Harper was following this girl, she seemed nice enough though. Nice enough to follow her and play with her for a little while Harper loved making new friends. Sure she had two brothers and a sister at home to play with. But that didn’t count they were family not friends. She had gotten mad at her Mum in Diagon alley and stormed away from her. Somehow she had ended up in knockturn alley. Right into the little girl, she didn’t mean to run into her.

Although the girl was younger than her and probably closer to her brother age. She seemed fun. She had met her in Knockturn, she was probably going to be in so much trouble went she went back to join her parents. ”Is this where you play?” It looked like a playroom like the one she had at home, but this one was better. A lot better. The younger girl was super lucky. If only the 10 year old had a place like this to play in.
This had to be one of THE easiest friends she'd ever gotten back to her playroom. Finding her in Knockturn Alley, she didn't have to worry about being seen or having to be careful and it was a lot closer to the fireplace that led to her playroom. Her mother would be proud at how smoothly it'd all gone and best of all, she wasn't crying to go home. A kid couldn't ask for more.

"Yeah! This is my playroom! I have friends over aaaallll the time and there's candy and cake and snacks for when we get hungry but we can play first, or do dress up or....I dunno." So many options and so little time.

In her experience, it only took a little while before the kids realized they wouldn't be able to go home for a while....and then it could go either way.

"We can play on the jungle gym or do each other's hair--I have colouring books but you can only use them if you don't colour ugly like." It was a rule so boys by default were never offered these.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.